Learn more about Dr. John Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leighton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leighton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leighton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leighton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leighton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Leighton practice?
- Dr. John Leighton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leighton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.