Learn more about Dr. John Leighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leighton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leighton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leighton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leighton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Leighton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leighton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leighton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Leighton practice?
- Dr. John Leighton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leighton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.