A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leland, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leland graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Leland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Providence Hospital
- Usa Childrens and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Leland DO is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Leland practice?
- Dr. John Leland has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Leland practices Pediatrics near Eufaula, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Dothan, AL.
See Eufaula Pediatricians.