A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leland, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leland graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Leland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Leland practice?
Dr. John Leland practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Eufaula, AL.
See Cape Girardeau Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Leland, Dr. Evan Leland, Dr. Giovanni Leland, Dr. Hank Leland, Dr. Hans Leland, Dr. Ian Leland, Dr. Ivan Leland, Dr. Jack Leland