A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lemieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lemieux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemieux graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemieux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Lemieux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lemieux practice?
- Dr. John Lemieux has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lemieux practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.