A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lemieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lemieux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemieux
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lemieux Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemieux graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lemieux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Lemieux MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lemieux practice?
- Dr. John Lemieux has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lemieux practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.