Dr. John Lemieux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lemieux?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Lemieux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2015

No recommendation here.

This doctor came highly recommended. I called to make my first appointment was bombarded with questions about my insurance. Once the receptionist was satisfied that the word "pathways" was not listed on insurance card I was allowed to make a first appointment. I was told the first available appointment was a month out, and it would not be with the doctor, rather it would be with an assistant. I agreed to this arrangement. I showed up as scheduled to my first appointment. I was handed an inordinate amount of paperwork. I found the front desk staff to be extremely rude and unwelcoming. As I filed out the stack of paperwork an older brown woman in street clothes emerged from behind a door. She was accompanied by by a younger well dressed man. She was very intent on showing him a picture hanging on the wall. The problem was that I was setting in a chair directly below the picture. This woman was so anxious to impress this much younger man that she was oblivious to the fact that her toes were touching me and she had violated my personal space.Her conduct was very rude. At this point I decided this is no place for me. I came to the realization that if I were sick I would not want to have to depend on these people. This may be a good doctor, but I will never know. Thankfully I had the good sense to leave when I did. I now have a doctor I love, I am glad I did not settle for less.

February 1st, 2015

A good Dr.

I been with Dr. LEMIEUX for 30 years he and his staff have been great to me and even called hospital when I had a car wreak.

March 18th, 2013

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service,Calls in wrong / incorect amounts of medications and discarges patints for there mistakes

July 20th, 2012

Rude staff overshadow an excellent doctor

The doctor is caring and competent, and listens well. But I will never go back because of the rude, unprofessional staff, including the front desk staff, nurse and biller.

July 8th, 2011

Best Doctor in Reno

I have recommended Dr. Lemieux to my family and friends. If you are looking for a doctor who listens and one that takes the time to find out what is really wrong. He is the one. If I need to see him the same day I call I can get in. Thanks to him my thyroid cancer was found very early. And he referred to me a surgeon right away. He is ontop of my medical care 100%.

March 2nd, 2017