Dr. John Lenihan Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lenihan Jr?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Lenihan Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 14th, 2016

This is my second surgery in having, he was the only one to diagnose my unexplained bleeding and pain, successful previous surgery.

I had surgery in 1991 by Dr Lenihan, he did a good job and he got me in for surgery the next morning. I recovered well. The only reason I wasn't a patient consistently since 1991 was because I moved to another country, then to another state. I now make the commute all the way from Centralia area, to get GOOD CARE. It seemed the further South I moved away from WA the care was not up to standards. I have been miserable since 2010 because I entrusted my care to another woman's care clinic in the area, since 2010. Dr Lenihan ordered tests and he was the only one to figure out why I was bleeding so much and having so much pain. It's important for students to learn from good doctors. If you have an issue with a student being in the room just say you're not comfortable with it and then you don't have the student in there. The staff have been very helpful, and call backs in a timely matter. I'm having my second surgery, by Dr. Lenihan, I know he will make me feel a lot better.

December 10th, 2013

Review for Dr. Lenihan

This Doctor was very rude, he pretty much dismissed everything I had to say. I will not go to him again, and I would not recommend him EVER!!!!! I could say more, but I won't.

May 12th, 2010

He was ready to yank out my uterus!

when refered to him by my GP for between period pain he sugested a hysterectomy at 37 years old.He has made no effort to try to help us concieve.

October 2nd, 2009

No Follow Up

He's supposed to be a good surgeon but he's spacey and disconnected in the office. He also has students in and when they are in the room he forgets about the patient.

March 24th, 2009

I like him

Dr. Lenihan has been my doctor for over 20 years. He's very good and listens. He always up-to-date with what's new in his specialty.

July 12th, 2017