Dr. John Leno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 6th, 2014
Uncaring and Rude
This office refused to see me even though I offered to pay out of pocket and even though my situation was urgent.

November 5th, 2013
Horrible Dr.
Dr. Leno is the worst Doctor ever. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy! He induced me a week before my due date for no medical reason and my body wasn't ready so I had to get a C Section which ended up getting infected two days later. He induced me and another girl the same day who also had to have a C section because he was going out of town.

January 28th, 2012
Worst Dr. on-call to talk to a first time pregnant woman. Very rude, short and treated me like I was stupid.

July 5th, 2011
WORST Medical Experience of My Life!!
I didn't have to wait long to be seen by Dr. Leno but when there complications after surgery Dr. Leno laughed in my face and made me feel stupid for being concerned. I ended up getting better advice from an ER doctor. He's smug, condescending and arrogant. I found another Gyno and fired him because he wouldn't give me straight answers about my treatment. Ridiculous!

May 4th, 2011
the best
Dr. Leno was the best OB doctor i had he is just wonderfull he actually cares about his patient and will stop at nothing to get the correct help u need. Thankyou very much for being a great doctor.

August 27th, 2009
Best GYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have PCOS and Dr Leno was the first doctor to listen to me while I diagnosed myself after trying to "let" other Doctors figure the problem out!!! I did all my own research and took it to many Doctors before him but none wanted to hear what I had to say! He always listens and gives advice, I never feel rushed through my appointments with him, no matter how busy he might be that day! I actually live in Kansas City, Missouri and drive over 400 miles just to see him!! He is THE BEST!!!! Thank you Dr. Leno and Staff!!!

August 7th, 2008
mommy to be
Dr.Leno is a wonderful doctor and is very willing and helpful if you have any questions about your body and or pregancy

June 10th, 2008
Dr. Leno is very knowledgeable, yet laid back and easy to talk to. Great doctor!