Learn more about Dr. John Leonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leonetti, Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgery, Neurotology, Skull Base Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leonetti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonetti graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leonetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leonetti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Leonetti practice?
Dr. John Leonetti practices Otolaryngology near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Hines Otolaryngologists.