A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lesica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lesica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesica
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lesica, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesica graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lesica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Lesica MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lesica practice?
- Dr. John Lesica has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lesica practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians and Fayetteville Psychiatrists.