A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lesica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lesica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lesica, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesica graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lesica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans