Orthopedic Surgeons

555 Knowles Dr
Ste 201
Los Gatos, CA 95032
408-370-5060
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  Skilled and Compassionate Surgeon  |  show details
by Gisele Rainer on Jun 10th, 2014

Dr. Lettice is a skilled and compassionate surgeon, and i would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back pain who has not been able to get an accurate diagnosis from other doctors. Dr. Lettice performed a multilevel lumbar spinal fusion surgery on me just 3 months ago after i spent 2 years going from doctor to doctor trying to find an accurate diagnosis. I am now pain-free, back to working out daily, back at work and looking forward to skiing again next season, which i never thought i would be able to do. Dr. Lettice really gave me back my life. What's more, he is a kind and compassionate caregiver.

|  Outstanding Surgeon and Staff  |  show details
by Ed Phillips on Aug 24th, 2013

I can tell you I was one of those people that put off the surgery as long as possible and it was a last resort. I tried therapy, shots, acupuncture, saw numerous doctors. I was laid up in bed for 3 months one time, and on crutches for over a year. Pretty much my life seemed at a stand still since I could not do anything. I postponed surgery ( L3,L4,L5 fusion) once while I tried to build up strength per Dr. Lettuce's instructions. I finally went through surgery on Dec. 27 2012 at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos. Getting through the surgery post op pain the first 3 or 4 months was tough, but after that I have had nothing but improvement. It is now month 8 and I am pretty much back to 90% normal. I still have a some numbness in my feet periodically, and sitting is about 80% normal. But compared to not being able to sit at all, and constant feet pain restricting my movement I consider myself lucky. I can't say enough about Dr. Lettice ,Diane and his staff. His team has been with him for 10 years and that says a lot to me. I would consider my surgery an astounding success. I found Dr. Lettuce to always spend the time needed with me to answer all my questions. He put up with me for almost 2 years before I finally decided.

|  Simply the best.  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

I met with Dr.Lettice in a world of pain,after years of carrying around my lower half as if it were not a part of me.L5 -S1 disc pretty much gone.I had reconstructive surgery approximately ten weeks ago.I feel I have a new lease on life.99% of the pain is gone,and I am freeto resume a normal life.I don,t even need aspirin.What can I say about this man and his team.SIMPLY THE BEST!

May 24th, 2012

Dr. Lettice gave me my life back. After a year of pain and trying "conservative" treatments to relieve it, I finally had reconstructive surgery. I was able to ski & backpack again! And here I am now, 15 years later still doing it! I have the greatest respect & trust in Dr. Lettice.

|  The Best Spine Surgeon  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Lettice is a brilliant and caring Doctor. I suffered with migraine headaches for 20 years. I used to have a migraine or headache everyday. Since my neck surgery, I might get one or two a week but they are mild and go away without heavy-duty pain meds.

|  Amazing Surgeon!  |  show details
by lynndale at Citysearch on Sep 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Lettice has taken such great care of me. Made sure that surgery would help me before he would perform it. Did and excellent job replacing my disc. And made sure the staff at the hospital took great care of me and got me everything I needed. He is wonderful about making sure you know exactly what is going on with your body, and what he is going to do to help you. He never lets you leave until you are completely satisfied. He came to see me every day in the hospital and made sure I didn`t leave until I was ready. He continues to follow my recovery and is always available to answer my questions. Wonderful doctor!!

|  Amazing Surgeon!  |  show details
by lynndale at Citysearch on Sep 10th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Forever grateful to Dr Lettice!!  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

After many years of suffering severe back pain due to a spine injury I decided to have surgery. I visited other local surgeons. Dr Lettice took the time to explain to me & my family in great detail what was for me to expect before, during & after surgery. The best choice without a doubt was to have Dr Lettice be my surgeon! me & my family forever grateful!!

|  Dr Lettice: Professional, experienced & caring surgeon  |  show details
by Mr I.Z. on Apr 21st, 2011

After dealing with a back injury for years I could not put it off any longer. After several 2nds & 3rds opinions Dr Lettice was the only one who explained to me & my family the process in great detail, this gave me the confidence to go thru it. Glad I did!!! now I am back the person I was before my surgery. Even my golf game has gotten better!!!

|  Excellent, professional, compassionate Doctor.  |  show details
by R Beatros on Jan 30th, 2011

After getting several medical opinions, another Spine surgeon referred me to Dr Lettice. My opinion of Dr Lettice: He is excellent, professional, skilled and technically the best! As a person Dr Lettice is caring & compassionate. He took the time to explain every detail of my surgery/recovery/rehab process to me & my family.Forever Grateful

|  A professional & excellent surgeon.  |  show details
by v177a at Citysearch on Jan 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr Lettice operated on my neck & my experience as a patient was excellent. No concern I had before or after my surgery was ever unanswered by him or his staff. My family was very comforted knowing I was being taken care of by a true professional & a great human being.

|  Excellent surgeon, caring & compasionate.  |  show details
by IsaB at Citysearch on Jan 29th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Excellent Surgeon, Great person, caring & compassionate. Would recommend 100. Dr Lettice & his staff are awesome!

Sep 21st, 2010

He seems highly skilled at what he does and most of the other patients I have talked with, seems to be using Dr. Lettice to correct what other surgeons did not do as well.

Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Lettice is an expert in the field of spinal surgery. He is very knowledge and will spend time explaning & drawing pictures to show you your pathology

by great1980 on Jan 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
by great1980 at Citysearch on Jan 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Lettice is one of the worst doctors i have ever met. His bedside manner is the worst, he is very hard to be reached when you are in the hospital, and does not come by and neven check on his patients. I would never have a procedure done by him or his staff again. He is not in it for the patient care.

by bichon999 on May 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Lettive is the best doctor I ever met. He can spend an hour with you until you feel comfortable with your issue. He is just really nice doctor. He has great confidence of what he is doing.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
by bichon999 at Citysearch on May 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Jan 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

With out a doubt this man gave back to me my life, Dr. Lettice will for ever be my hero. He is by far, the best Doctor for your back, in this world. I will always be thankfull.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com