Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
John Lettice, MD gave me my life back! show details John Lettice, MD gave me my life back!
by S.W. on Nov 9th, 2015

I have known Dr. Lettice for many years through patients who were treating with him. When my chronic low back pain became a surgical issue, I did not want any other surgeon performing my surgery except Dr. Lettice! His diagnosis was right on target. I was treated like a king following the surgery, and could not have asked for more. Before surgery my average daily pain level was 8 - 9, now it is 0 - 4, and surgery was only 6 months ago! Yes, sometimes I have NO pain, which I have not experienced x 15 years! His surgical skills have given me my life back, and that is worth more than anything to me. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery, and my only regret is not having it sooner!

by B Bernstein on Mar 2nd, 2015

Known him for over 20 years. He has dealt with multiple problems and handled each with kindness and special attention. Diane is fabulous and very professional and kind. Through my multiple problems the staff has always been there for me.

Outstanding, need more like Dr. Lettice show details Outstanding, need more like Dr. Lettice
by David Chirchill on Dec 30th, 2014

Simply outstanding.

Skilled and Compassionate Surgeon show details Skilled and Compassionate Surgeon
by Gisele Rainer on Jun 10th, 2014

Dr. Lettice is a skilled and compassionate surgeon, and i would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing back pain who has not been able to get an accurate diagnosis from other doctors. Dr. Lettice performed a multilevel lumbar spinal fusion surgery on me just 3 months ago after i spent 2 years going from doctor to doctor trying to find an accurate diagnosis. I am now pain-free, back to working out daily, back at work and looking forward to skiing again next season, which i never thought i would be able to do. Dr. Lettice really gave me back my life. What's more, he is a kind and compassionate caregiver.

Simply the best. show details Simply the best.
May 28th, 2012

I met with Dr.Lettice in a world of pain,after years of carrying around my lower half as if it were not a part of me.L5 -S1 disc pretty much gone.I had reconstructive surgery approximately ten weeks ago.I feel I have a new lease on life.99% of the pain is gone,and I am freeto resume a normal life.I don,t even need aspirin.What can I say about this man and his team.SIMPLY THE BEST!

May 24th, 2012

Dr. Lettice gave me my life back. After a year of pain and trying "conservative" treatments to relieve it, I finally had reconstructive surgery. I was able to ski & backpack again! And here I am now, 15 years later still doing it! I have the greatest respect & trust in Dr. Lettice.

The Best Spine Surgeon show details The Best Spine Surgeon
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Lettice is a brilliant and caring Doctor. I suffered with migraine headaches for 20 years. I used to have a migraine or headache everyday. Since my neck surgery, I might get one or two a week but they are mild and go away without heavy-duty pain meds.

Forever grateful to Dr Lettice!! show details Forever grateful to Dr Lettice!!
Jul 8th, 2011

After many years of suffering severe back pain due to a spine injury I decided to have surgery. I visited other local surgeons. Dr Lettice took the time to explain to me & my family in great detail what was for me to expect before, during & after surgery. The best choice without a doubt was to have Dr Lettice be my surgeon! me & my family forever grateful!!

Dr Lettice: Professional, experienced & caring surgeon show details Dr Lettice: Professional, experienced & caring surgeon
by Mr I.Z. on Apr 21st, 2011

After dealing with a back injury for years I could not put it off any longer. After several 2nds & 3rds opinions Dr Lettice was the only one who explained to me & my family the process in great detail, this gave me the confidence to go thru it. Glad I did!!! now I am back the person I was before my surgery. Even my golf game has gotten better!!!

Excellent, professional, compassionate Doctor. show details Excellent, professional, compassionate Doctor.
by R Beatros on Jan 30th, 2011

After getting several medical opinions, another Spine surgeon referred me to Dr Lettice. My opinion of Dr Lettice: He is excellent, professional, skilled and technically the best! As a person Dr Lettice is caring & compassionate. He took the time to explain every detail of my surgery/recovery/rehab process to me & my family.Forever Grateful

Sep 21st, 2010

He seems highly skilled at what he does and most of the other patients I have talked with, seems to be using Dr. Lettice to correct what other surgeons did not do as well.

Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Lettice is an expert in the field of spinal surgery. He is very knowledge and will spend time explaning & drawing pictures to show you your pathology