A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bruce Levin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Levin practice?
- Dr. John Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Levin practices Emergency Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Glendale Emergency Physicians.