A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Levine MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Levine practice?
- Dr. John Levine has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Levine practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Oncologists.