A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levinson, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Levinson FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. John Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.