A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Levinson, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Levinson FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. John Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.