A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leyendecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leyendecker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Leyendecker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyendecker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leyendecker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Leyendecker MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Leyendecker practice?
- Dr. John Leyendecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Leyendecker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Radiologists.