A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Libertino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Libertino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Libertino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Rest Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Neoplasm Circulating Cells
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Renal Hypertension
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Libertino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Libertino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Libertino MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Libertino practice?
- Dr. John Libertino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Libertino practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.