A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Liddicoat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liddicoat, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddicoat graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Liddicoat MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Liddicoat practice?
- Dr. John Liddicoat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Liddicoat practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.