A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Liddicoat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liddicoat
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liddicoat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liddicoat, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Liddicoat graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Liddicoat MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Liddicoat practice?
- Dr. John Liddicoat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Liddicoat practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.