Dr. John Liljenquist MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016
If you have diabetes do not count on getting help or answers here . I have been going here for more than twenty years . the problem is they are the only game in town

September 21st, 2014
The review below is wrong. John is the best doctor at the place
I posted the review below, but it was meant for the overall facility, not John. He is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever met, but doesn't see a lot of patients now that he is semi retired.

September 18th, 2014
Stay away from these guys if you value your life
They should change their name to The Apathetic and Uninterested Diabetes and Osteoporosis Doctors. This is the worst place I have ever had to deal with. I'm surprised I'm still alive. They love to run tests and talk into their recorders but never listen to the patient. If that did,they would find out a patient is very in tune with their own body and they might (and I use te word loosely) learn something. They are good at making diagnsoses after they screw up all your tests for weeks on end. When you finally get diagnosed, they don't treat you. All they know is diabetes and that's it. They are all thyroid specialists with very little understanding of the pitititary or adrena, glands. If you have problems other than thyroid, run for Salt Lake where they have real endocrinologists. Your life really does depend on it if you have adrenal fatigue. I never write reviews, but I want to warn people they are taking their lives into their own hands once they step through the door.

March 23rd, 2010
privacy not an option
Dr. Liljenquist is LDS and gave my name and address to Missionaries who showed up at my door!! He also sent me Morman books and pamplets to my house after my appointment with him. I found this very unprofessional. I will not be returning to his office. I feel he broke my trust.

June 8th, 2016