Dr. John Limburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Limburg?

November 29th, 2016

Ms.

Dr. Limburg is an excellent physician. I find him to be very caring and thorough. My entire family are his patients also and we would not consider changing.

January 22nd, 2016

Great doctor horrible unprofessional staff

Dr Limburg is a great doctor and a great person. His staff are about as incompetent as they come. For instance I went ito see him about a cold and I have long term high blood pressure and fast heart rate. The nurse came in to take my vitals and took my blood pressure over a fleece jackets. And miraculously my vitals where 120/80 and he was 80. That hasn't happened in 15 years. And good luck trying to get a message to him forget about getting a response. He just does not get them. My other doctors staff hate dealing with dr li burgs staff because they are just that bad and they don't really seem to care what people think. And the receptionist thinks that her frosted sliding glass window is noise proof. Every time I go in there i can hear her talking about patients using there full name and talking about there drug habits or frequency of visits. Or talks with others people back there about people's health problems with the nurse. That's why I don't tell them what I'm coming in for. I just wait and tell doctor Limburg. She did the same thing when she worked for an oral surgeon. I hate that this happens because he really his a good doctor that I respect a lot, his staff just doesn't care and are completely unprofessional.

April 14th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. He spends quality time with you and really cares.

April 6th, 2015

Very hard to get an appointment or any follow up information after an appointment. 95% of the time you have to leave a message instead of speak to a person. Call back is usually very sketchy.

April 29th, 2014

current patient

I love Dr. Limburg. My husband and I both go to him now for almost 2 years, However if I wasn't a retired nurse and had some education I don't think I could stay with him. His office staff are incompetent, I hate saying that but they are really incompetent. You have to constantly check up and recheck everything they are supposed to be doing. A shame. I foresee us having to leave the doctor we both really like because he can't have staff that are competent.

September 24th, 2012

Don't Bother Seeing This Doctor - Find Another

We have called his office day after day, week after week, at all hours during those days and NEVER, when even after leaving messages with his nurse or office staff, have we rec'd a response. - Frightening, when one considers a possible family medical emergency!Naturally,assuming this was incompetent office staff, we sent a personal/confidential letter to the doctor, which was ignored.Finally, I had stroke symptoms and got a phone response (!) and was told by his nurse to come early the next morning to his office and that the doctor would see me right away. - I got there and they DENIED setting an appointment or even speaking with me! - I went to the ER.We were informed by ER staff that this was "typical of Dr. Limburg and his staff." If you need any kind of medical attention, go somewhere else.

August 28th, 2012

Great doctor but very poor nursing staff. Receptionist is very friendly.

June 25th, 2012

Dr. Limburg is great

June 11th, 2012

I have found one of the best doctors that I have ever had.He is friendly,caring,and very polite.

August 15th, 2011

He tries to give the easiest diagnoses, which I cannot really blame him for. However, the easiest choice is often not the right one. The staff has become better in recent years and with their switch to a new facility. Overall I like having him as a doctor.

October 16th, 2009

Office staff sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been calling since Tue to get app or have B P meds refilled no luck on either Its now Fri.

August 24th, 2017