A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Liming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Liming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Liming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liming graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Liming MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Liming practice?
- Dr. John Liming has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Liming practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.