A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yet Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. John Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.