A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Y. Lin practice?
Dr. John Lin practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners, Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Family Physicians, and Los Angeles Pediatricians.