A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lindell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lindell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindell graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lindell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
- Pekin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Lindell MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lindell practice?
- Dr. John Lindell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lindell practices Internal Medicine near Pekin, IL.
See Pekin Internists.