A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lindenmuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lindenmuth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindenmuth graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lindenmuth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Lindenmuth DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lindenmuth practice?
- Dr. John Lindenmuth has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Lindenmuth practices Emergency Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Hartland, MI.
See South Lyon Emergency Physicians.