Dr. John Lines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lines?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Lines?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015

I would highly recommend him :) <3

He is a good doctor. He is kind, caring, understanding, patient, and trustworthy but sometimes I think he has stressful days that make him seem a little impatient. But overall he is a sweetheart of a doctor and is very kindhearted and loving person and man. <3

October 4th, 2015

Good Doctor, Bad Patient

I don't know if he will read this but I am hoping he does so that I can deeply apologize to him for being such a bad patient and not listening to the rules about the phone calls. I am sorry I didn't listen to you and Erica about the rules about the phone calls and for being such a difficult and bad patient. I seem to fail at mostly everything I do anyway... Including being a bad patient to you, Erica and Dr. Diana Chen and to all other therapist and doctors. For that I am truly sorry, ashamed and embarrassed of my behavior as a patient. Dr. John Ferrell Lines is a really good doctor. I was just a bad and difficult patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Lines as a good doctor to other patients. I am also sorry for the previous review. I am complete failure and not worthy of your care as a doctor and/or anyone else. Thank you for your time and patience with and trying to help me. He is a very kind and caring doctor. I know there are other things I want to say but I just can't think... Sorry Dr. Lines 😔

September 4th, 2015

Hot & Cold

Sometimes he appears caring, kind understanding, friendly and flirtatious, and occasionally good at listening but sometimes he is cold and standoffish... Doesn't listen well and rushes the session answering phone calls, looking at the time and seeming cold, and uncaring... I guess it depends on his mood for the day.

January 13th, 2017