A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Linscott is Excellent. Dr. Linscott has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Linscott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Linscott graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Linscott has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linscott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Linscott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Linscott practice?
Dr. John Linscott practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Linscott, Dr. Deshawn Linscott, Dr. Jan Linscott, Dr. Hank Linscott, Dr. Shayne Linscott, Dr. Shane Linscott, Dr. Jackie Linscott, Dr. Giovanni Linscott