Learn more about Dr. John Linscott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Linscott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linscott
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Linscott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Linscott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linscott graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linscott has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Linscott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Linscott practice?
- Dr. John Linscott has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Linscott practices Family Medicine near Hales Corners, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Creek, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Hales Corners Primary Care Doctors.