A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lipuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lipuma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipuma graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lipuma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lipuma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lipuma practice?
- Dr. John Lipuma has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lipuma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.