A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnx La Puma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnx La Puma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Puma graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. La Puma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnx J La Puma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Johnx J. La Puma practice?
- Dr. Johnx La Puma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnx La Puma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians and Santa Barbara Pediatric Specialists.