A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lipuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipuma
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lipuma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lipuma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipuma graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lipuma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lipuma MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lipuma practice?
- Dr. John Lipuma has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lipuma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.