A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lister
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lister, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lister graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Lister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lister MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Lister practice?
- Dr. John Lister has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lister practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.