Overall Review

3.9

October 31st, 2016
Patient
Extremely happy with all that Dr Littell and his staff has done for me.

July 5th, 2016
Best doc out there

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Littel is a very courteous gentleman with excellent knowledge. However, after over 5 years of going to him, he gave me exactly one physical but my insurance was charged each year. He is so busy typing on his pad that he doesn't hear you and doesn't address your problems. The everyday things, he takes care of. Serious questions - he either doesn't take seriously or he doesn't know enough to address them; but he will refer you to a specialist. The last time I went, I waited an hour past my appointment time; then he asked me about a complaint that I didn't have. He was looking at the wrong chart. He spent maybe 10 minutes at the most and ushered me out as I was talking to him. I believe he is stretching himself between the two offices in Ocala and Kissimmee and therefore his focus on his patients has thinned.

March 18th, 2016
Barbaric
As I was withering in severe pain from complications from a spinal fusion. He calmly stated he still has to get to know me. That he will give me a script for back x-ray the NEXT day. Never did, never heard from him again. No empathy . No heart. Horrible experience.

November 16th, 2015
Will not make referrals to specialists. Let my back go until I put my foot down and called my insurance company, who informed me that I did not need referrals under the plan anymore. Orthopedist immediately recommended surgery. I also had a mini-stroke (TIA) and my wife called 911 and I went to the emergency room. Dr. Littel chewed me out for not calling him first before calling 911. Same thing happened with my wife and her knee; when I finally dragged her to a specialist it turned out her knee was bone on bone. She needed a joint replacement. All doctor Littel had been doing was giving her more and stronger pills for the pain. When I changed doctors, they looked at the records sent over from Dr. Littel and asked me what medication he had me on for my diabetes. When I asked what they were talking about, they showed me two years of A1C results indicating that I was diabetic. Dr. Littel never mentioned the test result to me, even though there were four high test results over the previous two years. He usually has a good PA. They are good for boo-boos and runny noses. Anything else, go see a real doctor.

November 13th, 2015
Great family physician, is very attentive.

October 15th, 2015
Great staff
The staff is great, doctor listens to all concerns. They gave me an appointment for the next day which was wonderful. The one complaint I have is that it took 35 minutes until I was called in and 1 hour+ from the time my appt was scheduled until I saw the doctor. I wish they would plan the time for each appt better so patients wouldn't have to wait so long. A lot of us have to leave work in order to take care of our health.

October 14th, 2015
Listens attentively, well spoken, gives feedback I can understand, puts me at ease, is a conservative physician when prescribing medications - he doesn't over do it. I highly recommend him.

October 10th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Littell for over 10 yrs. He is always friendly, professional and can usually diagnose my problem very quickly. I trust in what he tells me and feel that he does care about his patients.

August 19th, 2015
Dr. Littell is an amazing physician. I am so grateful for his expertise. He has stitched my brother's leg when he had an accident instead of us having to go to the emergency room. When my husband and I were having our first child from the ultrasound he was able to detect a clubfoot and had gotten us an apt scheduled for a week after his birth with a specialist for foot castings. In this issue, correction that occurs shortly after birth is highly successful. Today my son runs, hops, and jumps normally because of Dr Littell's expertise and timely referral for addressing the situation. When my son was born we had an emergency C-section due to a complication. I often wonder if I had not had that discussion with him that sent me to the hospital if we would have had a different outcome. It could have easily turned out differently. I am so grateful!! My husband was having a physical and Dr Littell had detected a concern and sent him to a cancer specialist. It was confirmed that he had early stages of cancer and surgery was scheduled for removal. My life could be very different without a physician like Dr Littell who has really been a blessing to our family. Dr Littell is a family physician who takes care of the whole family and really get to know his patients so he can provide the best care for their situation. Dr Littell has been my physician for over 14 years and will continue to be our family physician.

August 19th, 2015
A doctor you can trust for your entire family.
Dr. John Littell takes a conservative approach to medicine with views that are inline with mine. He always gone above and beyond for the care of my family. Flexible hours, available by mobile 24/7, house call... you name it, he has done it. His personal service is a rarity these days. He's helped me through Cancer, stitched up my boy in the middle of the night, to being there for the birth of my 4 children. I am proud to say that he is an important part of my family and always will be. If you need someone that you can trust for your family, to handle any type of medical condition, and stay true to his ethics and morals… then he's your guy!

Superb as always
It was such a joy to re visit Dr. Littell. It has been a few years since I last saw him, the experience was so good... .... I just had to officially write about it. After seeing multiple Chiropractors for back pain, Dr.Littel, within minutes diagnosed my injuries and started to immediately treat my symptoms. The best part was I called last minute, got worked into his schedule and was seen within 5 minutes of my "worked-in" appointment time. REALLY??? wow.. when does this ever happen??? The friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of his establishment are truly amazing. So much I'll continue to make the 45 min drive to see one of the most well respected, well established, considerate and God loving/practicing doctors in the field of medicine that I have ever meet.