inactive

John A Littleford DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 21st, 2012
a good man
Dr Littleford is both knowledgeable and kind. A win win for me! My pain was GONE for the 1 st time in decades!!

July 12th, 2012
AWFUL & UNCARING
HE IS A STUCK UP SNOT. I SAW HIM FOR YEARS. I WAS KIND OF LOCKED IN DUE TO INSURANCE & HAD BEEN TOLD HE WAS GOOD. GOOD AT PRESCRIBING PILLS. I STOPPED BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE, SAW A LOCAL CHIRO & WAS OFF OF PAIN PILLS & FEELING BETTER IN 3 MONTHS.

May 29th, 2012
Don't go to this ( Dr. )
50 dollars for each prolotherapy injections not covered by insurance. This Dr. promised me he could help me with my pain as nothing nor no Dr. has been able to do thus far. Ever since my first ( adjustment ) I have been in more pain, never dealt with a Dr. who so disorganized when I went to my appointments 2 in one month he liked to do alot. He never remembers what he was treating me for. Awful, scary and not a nice person at all.

May 24th, 2011
Great doc, terrible receptionist!
I have been seeing Dr.Littleford for over a year now and has no issues with this office until a new receptionist took over for Marcie. I believe her name is Kelsie and after having several interactions with her in person and over the phone I find her blatantly rude, unprofessional, and uncaring. I would rather find a brand new doc than interact with this bratty child again!

January 12th, 2011
JRS
I have seen Dr.Littleford several times now. I can't praise him enough. After a lifetime of pain- It's shocking to have the pain go away at all! There IS Hope!!

January 22nd, 2010
Very patient
He has helped with treastment to the point I am not having hopital visits as much.

May 28th, 2009
Good Doc just pricey
Dr. Littleford is a great doctor however he does over charge $ along with has patients come in for office visits way to much (once even twice a week) - He is very caring but being as the office visits are so offten and costly I had no choice but to try a new doctor that by far was of NO comparison. Office staff could have definitely been more friendly.