A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lloyd-Still:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lloyd-Still is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colonic Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Infantile Diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Metabolic Disorders
- Reye Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd-Still graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lloyd-Still has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dashwood Lloyd-Still BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Lloyd-Still practice?
- Dr. John Lloyd-Still has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lloyd-Still practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Pediatric Specialists.