A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lobo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lobo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Lobo practice?
Dr. John Lobo practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.