A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lofgreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lofgreen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lofgreen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofgreen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lofgreen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Lofgreen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lofgreen practice?
- Dr. John Lofgreen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lofgreen practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.