A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lofgreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lofgreen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lofgreen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lofgreen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lofgreen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lofgreen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lofgreen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Lofgreen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lofgreen practice?
- Dr. John Lofgreen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lofgreen practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.