Overall Review

3.6

no change

February 3rd, 2016
I do not recommend this doctor at all. I have had numerous visits with him and am going to get a new doctor. You have to wait at least an average of 45 minutes, even when you are the first appt. of the day!! He doesn't take time to explain what he thinks are your problems, & gets short with you if you ask questions. His nurse Leah is unbearable -- so rude and uncaring -- she doesn't even look at you, much less smile! She also complains if she doesn't like your perfume, can you believe it?!?!

November 29th, 2015
Good experience
He takes time to explain the health condition, treatment.

September 19th, 2011
Excellent physician!
I have been a patient of Dr. Lofgreen for 20 years. I have never had a more caring and efficient experience than my time with him. His staff always provides a friendly welcome and consistently shows professionalism. I recommend Dr. Lofgreen to many friends and all have been very pleased.

April 16th, 2010
Dr.Lofgreen is an excellent doctor. He spends as much time as needed with me and has always taken the time to explainthe diagnosis. I wish his reminders were better for such things as Pap Smears and Mammograms where the office staff could contact me by phone or mail to let me know when I am due for tests rather than my trying to remember when the last time was that I had them. I do not find that a lot of his receptionists are friendly, the sounds rather cold and indifferent. But his assistants are extremely nice and warm.

January 4th, 2010
Excellent family doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Lofgreen's for at least 15yrs. Followed him to five different locations. Diagnosed several potentially serious problems before damage was done. Trustworthy and kind.

June 9th, 2009
Dr Lofgreen takes a lot of time
I used to go to Warner Family Practice, but I got tired of the three day wait times for appointments (even being told to go to Urgent Care if I really wanted to see a doctor that day), never seeing the same doctor or even nurse practioner twice and sitting for over an hour in an overcrowded waiting room for the chance to see a nurse for perhaps five minutes.Dr. Lofgreen was a wonderful change. I can get appointments the day I call when I'm sick, and don't need to wait more than a week for routine check-ups. I've never spent more than 20 minutes in the waiting room, and with only a few exceptions, I actually get to see Dr. Lofgreen himself. Most importantly, he and his partner and his nurses take the time to sit and talk to you -- they ask about other health concerns you might be having in addition to what you came in for, and generally spend time really looking at you. Dr. Lofgreen also at least acts like he remembers you from one visit to the next, which has been pretty rare for me in the past.I don't know about how he is with prescription refills, since I haven't really needed to do much refilling through his office, but his primary care referral for my CPAP treatment went through quickly. The other commentor may have just had a run of bad luck on his referral experience or caught the office staff in a bad week. I fully recommend Dr. Lofgreen and have done so several times. I have a couple of friends that have switched to him recently because of that, and they have been happy with him so far as well. I think he cares about taking time to work with his patients, and that's a rare feature in a lot of general practice offices these days.

December 19th, 2008
find someone else
Dr Lofgreen is a nightmare in refilling presriptions, even those that you take daily over long periods of time. His record keeping is not bad, but it seems no-one in his office ever looks at them. He totally let me down performing standard Primary Care doctors responsiblities for surgery, delaying my surgery & costing me $1,500 in yearly deductable credits,