A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lohrasbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohrasbi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lohrasbi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lohrasbi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrasbi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lohrasbi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paymon Lohrasbi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lohrasbi practice?
- Dr. John Lohrasbi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lohrasbi practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.