A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lohrberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lohrberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohrberg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohrberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lohrberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lohrberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Lohrberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Lohrberg practice?
- Dr. John Lohrberg has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lohrberg practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.