A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lohrberg is Excellent. Dr. Lohrberg has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lohrberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohrberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lohrberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lohrberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lohrberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Lohrberg practice?
Dr. John Lohrberg practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Lohrberg, Dr. Deshawn Lohrberg, Dr. Jan Lohrberg, Dr. Hank Lohrberg, Dr. Shayne Lohrberg, Dr. Shane Lohrberg, Dr. Jackie Lohrberg, Dr. Giovanni Lohrberg