A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Excellent. Dr. Lombardi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Ankle Elbow General Orthopaedics Hand Hip Knee Shoulder Trauma Wrist Joint Replacement and Orthopedic Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Highline Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Lombardi, Dr. Deshawn Lombardi, Dr. Jan Lombardi, Dr. Hank Lombardi, Dr. Shayne Lombardi, Dr. Shane Lombardi, Dr. Jackie Lombardi, Dr. Giovanni Lombardi