A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Lombardi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. John Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.