A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Lombardi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. John Lombardi has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.