A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Lombardi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. John Lombardi has 4 office locations.
- Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .