Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Lombardi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. John Lombardi has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.