A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lombardi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Lombardi practice?
Dr. John Lombardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Orthopedic Surgeons.