A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lombardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lombardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lombardo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wynne Lombardo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. John Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lombardo practices Ophthalmology and Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.