Dr. John Lombardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lombardo?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. John Lombardo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017

best dr I ever had

January 26th, 2016

Fantastic

Have been seeing the Doctors at Lombardo Ophthamolgy for over 7 years. Excellent bedside manner, staff, courtesy, clean..... Dr. John performed my Lasik surgery 6 years ago....still 20/20!!!

June 11th, 2015

Not a good experience

December 13th, 2014

Totally disrespected!

Do not go there .... they have no respect for long-time patients. After making an appointment over a month ago I got there this morning for my 8 AM appointment. The girl at the front desk asked for my insurance card and who was my primary doctor. Three other patients came in shortly after me and went through the same routine. Then the girl asked me to cover up to the desk. She explained to me that they like to verify your insurance before you see the doctor. Then she said she was having a hard time getting through to my insurance carrier Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She said they were NOT accepting their Tax ID #. So she was going to have to let the 3 people who came in after me to go before me. Because they were having a hard time, I was the one who was going to be penalized. I told her I have been coming here for well over 10 years and that I was 100% covered and met my deductible for the year. But that doesn't seem to matter any more. No one has any respect for anyone any more. Needless to say I am NEVER going back there. You shouldn't either.

December 12th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr Lombardo is thorough, caring and personable. He gives an excellent eye exam, and is extremely pleasant to deal with. The staff are also very nice and accomodating, as well.

July 25th, 2017