A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John C Longhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longhurst
Specialties & Research
Dr. John C Longhurst, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Longhurst graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Longhurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Longhurst MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C Longhurst practice?
- Dr. John C Longhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. John C Longhurst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.