A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John C Longhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longhurst
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Longhurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John C Longhurst, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Longhurst graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Longhurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Longhurst MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C Longhurst practice?
- Dr. John C Longhurst has 5 office locations.
Dr. John C Longhurst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.