A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Looby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Looby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Looby graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Looby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Looby MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Looby practice?
- Dr. John Looby has 1 office location.
Dr. John Looby practices Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists.