Dr. John Looff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 6 reviews

July 24th, 2012
Family Doctor
Dr Looff has delivered my 3 children, 4 nephews and 2 nieces along with a host of cousins and friends. We can't say enough good things about him! Kind, caring, understanding and professional. His staff is great too!

February 21st, 2011
Best Dr. there is!
Dr. Looff delivered 2 of my 3 children and helped me through a miscarriage. He is a very caring person that you can trust. He is very good at what he does. My last baby was a big one and instead of making me get a c-section like I know some Drs. would do , he let me try and deliver the natural way, taking necessary precautions. Both of my deliveries with him went beautifully. Thank you Dr. Looff :)

February 9th, 2011
Best Ob/Gyn in KY
Dr. Looff was my Ob when I delivered my daughter. He was very courteous, listened to me very well, and understood me. He cared about my needs and wants, and tried to do his best to see that they were met. I would deffinitely reccomend him for anyone wishing to have a happy pregnancy, trusting doctor, and given the care that one desire's. He will deffinitely be my choice for my next child. I have also left my previous provider to perform any exams and for contraception because I enjoyed my service I received with Dr. Looff and his office. I look forward to seeing him soon.

March 2nd, 2010
Dr. Looff's caring and concern instantly put me at ease the first time I visited him. He is a wonderful doctor!

November 4th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor!
I have been to Dr. Looff for years and now my grown daughters (which his office delivered)go to him as well. He and his staff have always taken wonderful care of us answering each and every question promptly and with true concern. I have recommended MANY patients to him that agree with me that he is the best!

April 30th, 2009
Dr. Looff was my OBGYN for all three of my pregnancy's. He is an excellent doctor and very professional and caring man.