A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loomis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loomis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Loomis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Loomis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howard Loomis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Loomis practice?
- Dr. John Loomis has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Loomis practices Family Medicine near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Payson Primary Care Doctors.