A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lopez, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Lopez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. John Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lopez practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Neurological Surgeons.