A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lopshire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lopshire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopshire graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lopshire has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Lopshire MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lopshire practice?
- Dr. John Lopshire has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Lopshire practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.