Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lopshire
Dr. John Lopshire, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Danville, IN and Fishers, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lopshire is affiliated with Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC, Clarian West Medical Center and Johnson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lopshire has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Lopshire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Vikas Kalra
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi5
Dr. Michael Robertson
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.03 mi19
Dr. Duykhanh Ceppa
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology
Indianapolis, IN 0.10 mi15