inactive

John H Lossing MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 11th, 2013
REALLY!?
I was told to discontinue my prescription (from my previous neurologist) and over the counter medications for migraines because they were poison! He advised me to stop them for three months to get them out of my system and the migraines would go away just like that! He said in the mean time there was nothing to do but put up with the pain because it was... "a gene mutation your mom had it, you have it and your 6 year old daughter (that was sitting there with me) would have them too"...he said. I will not list my entire medical history here but I have previously had a craniotomy and I was just told to make an appointment in three months because I would not need anything until then, no thanks the only thing I will not NEED is another appointment.

May 20th, 2013
Worst Dr experience - STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! very weird
He is probably the strangest Dr. that I have ever meet. When I asked him to explain a test to me all he could say way 2 words - Needles and Shocks!! I asked him to elaborate and explain the test and all he could say was - Needles and Shocks for 40 minutes.

January 4th, 2012
He seems to think that turner's syndrome
Affects people who have periods, and people who have normal size breasts. Yet all the literature online says it does not. He should not even consider it for those who don't. At least he was able to isolate which vertebrae was at issue, and get some idea of what was wrong. But in the future, I'll consult someone with better overall ratings. You'd think with accolades all over Healthgrades he'd have higher ratings on vitals.com. Now I'm glad I found it after the fact.

August 8th, 2011
Diagnosed a condition I have been suffering from for years. Feeling much better!

February 23rd, 2011
worst experience at a Dr. Office ever. Would never recommend.