A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Louie is Excellent. Dr. Louie has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Louie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Louie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valleycare Medical Center
- Valley Care Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Louie practice?
Dr. John Louie practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Pleasanton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Louie, Dr. Deshawn Louie, Dr. Jan Louie, Dr. Hank Louie, Dr. Shayne Louie, Dr. Shane Louie, Dr. Jackie Louie, Dr. Giovanni Louie