A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Louis-Ugbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Louis-Ugbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louis-Ugbo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louis-Ugbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Renal Hypertension
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis-Ugbo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Louis-Ugbo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis-Ugbo MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Louis-Ugbo practice?
- Dr. John Louis-Ugbo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Louis-Ugbo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.