The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Louis-Ugbo Sr
Dr. John Louis-Ugbo Sr, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Tucker, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Louis-Ugbo is affiliated with Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Louis-Ugbo Sr has the following 3 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...