Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lovejoy III
Dr. John Lovejoy III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lovejoy is affiliated with Nemours Children's Hospital and Children's National Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lovejoy III has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Lovejoy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Christopher Iobst
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Kirk Reichard
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Adela Casas-Melley
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0.01 mi26