Dr. John Lowder Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lowder Jr?

Great doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Wish I would have done this before he retired, but he was an excellent doctor and so glad I had him for so many years!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lowder for a long time.He has always been courteous and caring every time i have had an appointment.I have found him to be very down to earth and always ready to answer any questions i may have without making me feel like i was being rushed out of the office. it is sometimes a wait since the office is usually busy,but theres not much you can do about that,and it is usually not a recurring thing.In all honesty some of the staff are very friendly,and some are not, but that is anywhere you go.He is very nice and considerate,and although i have had no major problems with my health,I feel if I did,I would be comfortable with him taking care of me.I would recommend him highly.

Posted on February 5th, 2009

Dr.Lowder has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is a caring and sensitive doctor with excellent instincts for diagnosing problems. He spends time asking questions and making suggestions for improving health. I would highly recommend this office.

Posted on January 9th, 2009

Even though the office has grown and it's difficult to see the doctor, he is a wonderful and caring doctor. I highly recommend him!

Posted on August 27th, 2008

on more than one occasion waited more then one hour. Questions were not answered or addressed. No bed side manner, nursing staff was not friendly at all. they never introduced themselves or their titles. There is so much more to complain about. I had such an awful experience so far, hopefully the delivery goes well. I am in my last trimester so I am stuck with this practice

Posted on December 15th, 2015