Dr. John Lowry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lowry?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. John Lowry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 31st, 2016

father

So I Just tried to schedule an appointment and I was informed that he will not take my insurance, when I offered to pay cash I was told they don't accept that either because I have insurance they accept but will not take any more people with my type of insurance! What is this country coming to????? this Rd. is part of the problem not the solution! enjoy your t time!

February 21st, 2015

Best Psych Ever!

I have been going to Dr Lowery now for several months. It has been a wondrous experience. I really required a aggressive approach to the medicine that I actually wanted to have. Dr Lowery work closely with me to actually help me meet the requirements that I had for myself and from the medication that I wanted. He not only listen to me when I described what I wanted from the medication but he also listen to me when I indicated that I didn't like what I was experience. This gave me a freedom to really communicate with him openly to help create a healthy relationship between myself and my medication.

January 31st, 2014

I had an appointment scheduled for my child on a Saturday and the office called to cancel because Dr. Lowry was sick. I called on Monday to reschedule and they gave me a Thursday evening appointment for the same week. Well I drove almost an hour in rush hour traffic to take my child to this appointment and when I got there I made my co-payment and sat down for a few minutes. Then the woman at the desk told me that Dr. Lowry couldn't see my child because it was supposed to be his first visit with him and he needed 45 min not the 15 min. that the scheduling office had scheduled him for and there was nothing they could do. Are you kidding me? You are just going to blow us off after we had a scheduled appointment and spent an hour getting there? I will never see this doctor. Very Unprofessional!

June 30th, 2017