A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lozano is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lozano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lozano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lozano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans