A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lozano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lozano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lozano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lozano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lozano practice?
- Dr. John Lozano has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lozano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See Brooksville Surgeons.