Learn more about Dr. John Lubicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lubicky, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubicky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lubicky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lubicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubicky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lubicky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Wishard Health Services
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Lubicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lubicky practice?
- Dr. John Lubicky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lubicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.