A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lubicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lubicky, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubicky
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lubicky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lubicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubicky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lubicky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Wishard Health Services
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Lubicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lubicky practice?
- Dr. John Lubicky has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lubicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.