A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lubicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lubicky, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lubicky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubicky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Lubicky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Peter Lubicky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lubicky practice?
- Dr. John Lubicky has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lubicky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Morgantown Surgeons.